Friday, April 30, 2010

The plan from here on out

I've been doing a lot of thinking about how to best organize this blog along with all the other things I am working on right now. And I have a plan, which works only as long as I do. Here it is:

I am going to update this blog once a week unless something exciting comes along. The updates will usually post late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. In general, I plan to post recipes in the following pattern:

1st weekend of the month -- Soup

2nd weekend of the month -- Entree

3rd weekend of the month -- Cookies and other sweet stuff

4th weekend of the month -- Other stuff, including Tools of the Trade

5th weekend of the month, when we are so blessed -- Dealer's Choice

Since today is Friday and tomorrow is not only Saturday but the first day of the merry month of May, look for a soup recipe tomorrow night. Or early Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment